Ban Before Reading http://nyti.ms/1OtHbk7
Monthly Archives: November 2015
I came across this Buzzfeed article, 17 Problems Only Book Lovers Will Understand, and I thought I would supplement their list with tumblr posts, one of the truest sources of Bibliophilia. So welcome to the daily struggle of a bibliophile.
1. Your books are your babies
2. You must issue a fair warning
And if we lend them to you, that’s a whole new level of trust.
3. When you have a favorite bookstore
4. When you order books online
6. This continuous problem
7. Your to-read shelf is bigger than your read shelf
8. So much to read…
9. You realize it will never be like this again
10. When you make a terrible mistake #1
11. When you make terrible mistake #2
12. When you get so sucked in
13. All night er night
14. Why no soundtrack???
15. No man left behind
View original post 51 more words